Over the past two years, the B2B market has witnessed a considerable level of stagnancy in terms of overall visibility and reach. The outbreak of the pandemic has fundamentally changed the outlook of the businesses about how they approach and carry out their operations. Additionally, the effect of the pandemic was particularly acute on the manufacturing and the engineering segments.
However, with the staggered reopening, vaccinations, and strict precautionary measures, the manufacturing sector is back on track and getting up to the speed. But a few problems still persist – brand visibility and reaching out right potential customers.
This is exactly where Divya Media Publications can help you out. Divya Media Publication was started by young technocrat entrepreneurs with over three decades of experience in media and publishing. The company runs 3 print publications and 2 online portals and help other companies reach out to right potential clients and be future ready. Divya Media has always endeavored to offer latest industry information with best in class quality printing and packaging.
For the month of November, Divya Media is coming up with 2 new issues of its well-known and critically acclaimed publications, Engineering Review and Machine Tools. The company is planning to circulate the latest issues in the upcoming ENGIMACH 2021 and IMTEX 2022, which are two of the biggest exhibitions for the B2B industry.
Let us give you a quick overview of these two events:
- ENGIMACH 2021 is India’s second most acclaimed engineering, automation, and machine tool exhibition.
- The event is known for its world-class facilities for product display, promotions, chance to connect with the government bodies, product promotions, and high-level business interaction.
- ENIGMACH can be considered as the launchpad for new ideas, services and products, and is well known for providing a highly conducive environment for collaborations, forming joint ventures, and creating an open marketplace to source new age solutions.
- ENIGMACH 2019 saw 78,431 visitors, 589 exhibitors, multiple foreign exhibitors, and more than Rs 1500 Cr business turnover.
- IMTEX is organized by Indian Machine Tool Manufacture’s Association (IMTMA) and has a legacy of 50 years.
- The event promises to give a comprehensive and extrapolated coverage to new-age technologies in both metal forming and metal cutting under one roof.
- It is one of the significant events in India and Asia with the presence of some of the leading national as well as international manufacturing companies.
- The upcoming event is an exclusive B2B event that will attract both Indian and foreign exhibitors that would provide a wide range of new and innovative technologies and engineering applications & products.
Why Advertise to Divya Media Publications?
With the overviews described above, it is natural to excited and gear up for such events. However, there’s a caveat. Finding a stall at this late stage can be extremely difficult as well as costly. The prices of installing a stall in such events can go north of Rs. 1 lakh. Moreover, marketing your product to right audience can also come up as a huge challenge. Hence, to solve all these problems, you must choose to advertise with Divya Media Publications.
Here are a few reasons to do so:
- With over three decades of experience in media and publications in the field of manufacturing and engineering, Divya Media Publications is perfectly poised to understand your needs to reach to right set of audience.
- As a well-known and critically acclaimed media publication, Divya Media has the direct access to both the events and will be circulating the issues across the venues.
- Through the advertisements in these issues, you will have the chance to reach the large number of audience and potentially collaborate with them at a lower cost.
So, what are you waiting for? This is your chance to grab this opportunity with both hands and make the most of it. Contact us today to know more about the events and how you can maximize your business potential with us.