Flexible transformer-based solution for resilient architectures
Three/three phase UPS from 250 to 900 kVA
The solution for:
• IT applications
Advantages Optimum load protection
• Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
• The inverter isolation transformer provides galvanic separation both between the DC
current and the load and between the two sources.
• Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
• High overload capacity to withstand abnormal load conditions.
• Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front
access to all components.
• Fault-tolerant architecture with built-in redundant components.
Flexible and easily upgradable
• Robust and reliable paralleling mode.
• Distributed or centralised bypass ensures perfect compatibility with any electrical
• Hot-plug capability simplifies extension or redundancy while keeping high quality
• The transformer based topology is adapted to all kinds of electrical installations.
Minimised Total Cost of Ownership
• High efficiency in VFI mode, including the transformer.
• High power density: its small footprint saves space on your premises.
• The high and constant input power factor helps limit the dimensions of your
upstream network infrastructure.
• Mains connection of the rectifier requires only 3 cables (no neutral).
• High short-circuit capacity simplifies downstream protective devices.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Engineering Review – March 2019
Engineering Review – February 2019
Engineering Review – India Steel 2019 Special
Engineering Review – January 2019
Engineering Review – December 2018
© Divya Media Publications Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved