Tata BlueScope Steel is all set to expand its Dealer Network of Brand of the Decade: DURASHINE®
Tata BlueScope Steel today announced the launch of a unique initiative – ‘Project Vistaar’; conceptualised with an objective to increasing company’s footprints practically in every corner of the country, enabling closer to customer experience. Tata BlueScope Steel’s existing dealer network boasts of over 6000 touch points pan India offering roof and wall cladding solutions under brand ‘DURASHINE®’. In Maharashtra the Tata BlueScope plans to set 1000 additional outlets in addition to the existing ones. Project Vistaar offers any aspirant an opportunity to partner with a trusted business house like the Tatas.
Some of the intangible benefits are:
- A reduced dependency on Tier 1 cities, optimising overall costs
- Access to quality goods and services from reliable sources
- More opportunities for smaller businesses, allied services, and employment
- Improvement of facilities within the Tier 2 and 3 cities
What is in it for the Dealers?
- Dealers would be able to procure a complete range of aesthetically superior roofing related products and solutions including matching accessories with state-of-the-art look n finish.
- Range of products and solution for roof and wall cladding applications such as Roof and Wall Profiles, Tiles, Liner Panels along with complementing Accessories.
- Special products like Cool Shield (Insulated Sheet) and Woodline (Wood Finish Liner Sheet) for innovative and contemporary structures which is much in demand in smaller towns at affordable costs.
- Dealers would be supported on their business development aspects such training and development of Fabricators affiliated with them.
- Dealers would also receive guidance on important factors such as in-shop branding and visual displays along with marketing material
- Dealers would be able to get a chance to qualify for the prestigious DURASHINE® Dealer Loyalty Program. Durashine Dealer Loyalty program is the premium offering from TBSPL which supports dealers in strengthening their business as well as incentivize their performance.
- Further partnership would lead in support of developing speciality stores or experiential centres known as DURASHINE® Galleria and DURASHINE® Select Shoppe
About Tata BlueScope Steel
Tata BlueScope Steel is an equal joint venture between Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel in the field of coated steel, steel building solutions and related building products. The Company operates in the Asia Pacific region. Tata BlueScope Steel maintains high standards in the area of Safety, Health and Environment and has been certified by SGS, for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 certifications. Tata BlueScope Steel’s core values are Safety, Trust, Human Dignity and Excellence. The company consistently works towards “Creating Your New World in Steel!”