Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions exit now and do not use this Web Site.
The Terms constitute an agreement between you and DIVYA MEDIA PUBLICATIONS PVT.LTD. including its affiliates and suppliers (collectively “ ENGINEERING REVIEW”), defining your and ENGINEERING REVIEW’s rights and responsibilities with respect to the Content/features.
2. Registration and Termination
To use a Content/features you may need to register and create an account with a username and a password. You may need to provide us with certain personal and other information. ENGINEERING REVIEW may verify your email address before your account can be used.
You agree to provide truthful and complete information when you register for the Content/features and to keep that information updated. You must take due care to protect your username and password against misuse by others and promptly notify ENGINEERING REVIEW about any misuse. You are personally responsible for any use of the Content/features.
You may terminate your registration if you no longer wish to use the Content/features. After termination, you will no longer have access to the Content/features. ENGINEERING REVIEW may terminate your registration or restrict your access to certain parts of the Content/features if ENGINEERING REVIEW reasonably believes that you have breached the Terms.
ENGINEERING REVIEW grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, revocable at any time at ENGINEERING REVIEW’s sole discretion, to access and use the Content/features strictly in accordance with the Terms. Use of the Content/features does not grant you any intellectual property rights in or to any information or content in the Content/features.
As part of the Content/features, ENGINEERING REVIEW may provide you with content developed by ENGINEERING REVIEW or its author (“Content”). ENGINEERING REVIEW grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Content for the purpose it is intended, unless otherwise defined in the applicable Terms or the purchase order. The ENGINEERING REVIEW, however, retains the right to withdraw the aforementioned license at its sole discretion.
You are bound by any restrictions applicable to specific Content you obtain through the Content/features. Any license acquired to third-party Content is a binding agreement between you and the third-party Content provider. You have only the rights to the Content which are expressly granted herein. Any liability arising out of your use of the Content shall be solely to your account and the ENGINEERING REVIEW shall not take any responsibility for the same.
You may not distribute, transfer the right to use, modify, translate, reproduce, resell, sublicense, rent, lease, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source contents.
You may be able to submit information or content (“Material”) to the Content/features. ENGINEERING REVIEW does not claim ownership in your Material. Your submission of Material does not transfer ownership of rights of the Material to ENGINEERING REVIEW. ENGINEERING REVIEW is only transmitting the Material and is not responsible for editorial control over it.
Any liability arising out of the use of your Material shall not be borne by the ENGINEERING REVIEW and you shall keep the ENGINEERING REVIEW indemnified and harmless in this regard. By submitting Material to the Content/features you grant ENGINEERING REVIEW a world-wide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, copy, publicly perform, display, distribute in any media and modify the Material to incorporate the Material into other works, and to grant similar sublicenses to the extent necessary for ENGINEERING REVIEW to provide the Content/features.
You are solely responsible for taking backup copies of the data you store on the Content/features, including Content you provide. If the Content/features is discontinued or canceled, ENGINEERING REVIEW may permanently delete your data. ENGINEERING REVIEW has no obligation to return data to you after the Content/features is discontinued or canceled.
4. Using the Content/features
You agree to:
- Comply with applicable laws, these Terms and good manners;
- Use the Content/features only for your personal, non-commercial purposes;
- Not submit unlawful, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, pornographic, harassing, libelous, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inappropriate material.
- Not to upload or share any information that impersonates another person, threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India.
- Obtain any consents, permission or licenses that may be legally required for you to submit any Material;
- Respect the privacy of others;
- Not distribute or post spam, unreasonably large files, chain letters, pyramid schemes, viruses; or Not use any other technologies or initiate other activities that may harm the Content/features, or the interest or property of the Content/features users.
- Not to use any automated systems or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the content/features.
- Be responsible for the consequences related to the Material that you post.
- Report any abuse of the above terms at the below email id
ENGINEERING REVIEW may but has no obligation to:
- Monitor or moderate any Content or Material;
- Remove any Material from the Content/features; and
- Restrict access to any part of the Content/features at any time in its sole discretion.
Before downloading or accessing any Content, please check whether the Content which you wish to access is restricted by age or marked as potentially ‘offensive’ or ‘explicit’. ENGINEERING REVIEW shall not be responsible for any claims or offense caused or suffered by you accessing such Content.
- To use the Content only for your personal, non-commercial purposes; To use the Content in accordance with the restrictions set out in the applicable laws, additional terms, guidelines and policies or on the product pages that apply to that particular piece of the Content;
- Not to make copies, give, sell, resell, loan, rent, offer, broadcast, send, distribute, transfer, communicate to the public, reproduce, modify, display, perform, commercially exploit or make the Content available unless otherwise authorized in the applicable Terms and to advise ENGINEERING REVIEW promptly of any such unauthorized use;
- Not to remove, circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with any applicable usage rules or attempt to circumvent digital rights management or copy protection features associated with the Content or any other technologies used to control the access to or use of the Content or its identifying information; Not to use any automated systems or means, except for those provided by us, for the selection or downloading of the Content;
- Not to give out your password or otherwise allow other people to access the Content. The restrictions on copying that apply to applicable media also apply to the Content accessed as part of this Content/features.
The Content is owned and/or controlled by ENGINEERING REVIEW and/or its respective author and is protected by intellectual property laws. The third party Content provider is solely responsible for any Content it provides, any warranties to the extent that such warranties have not been disclaimed and for any claims you may have relating to that Content or your use of that Content.
However, ENGINEERING REVIEW reserves the right to enforce the third party Content license terms against you as a third party beneficiary of those terms. The third party Content providers are third-party beneficiaries under these Terms and may enforce the provisions that directly concern the Content in which they have rights. ENGINEERING REVIEW may be acting as an agent for third party Content provider in providing the Content to you. ENGINEERING REVIEW is not a party to the transaction between you and the third party Content provider for such Content.
Your use of the Content/features may be or may become subject to charges.Use of the Content/features may involve transmission of data through your content/features provider’s network. Prices listed within the Content/features do not include possible data transmission, text message, voice or other content/features provision charges by your network content/features provider.
ENGINEERING REVIEW assumes no responsibility for the payment of any charges of your content/features providers.
Any personal information identifying any visitor to the ENGINEERING REVIEW Sites or Subscriber (“Personal Information”) if required, is asked for explicitly in the relevant page on the ENGINEERING REVIEW Sites. Personal Information is used to operate the ENGINEERING REVIEW Sites, and we may occasionally inform you of new features, content/features, and products from the Company.
We may place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable the ENGINEERING REVIEW Sites to relate your use of the ENGINEERING REVIEW Sites to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided to the ENGINEERING REVIEW Sites.
7. Feedback to ENGINEERING REVIEW
By submitting any ideas, feedback and/or proposals (“Feedback”) to ENGINEERING REVIEW through the Content/features or other means, you acknowledge and agree that:
- ENGINEERING REVIEW may have similar development ideas to the Feedback;
- your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party;
- ENGINEERING REVIEW is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback;
- ENGINEERING REVIEW may freely use, distribute, exploit and further develop and modify Feedback for any purpose; and
- you are not entitled to any compensation of any kind from ENGINEERING REVIEW.
8. Social Activities and Location Sharing
You may use features in the Content/features to share your location, status, content, Materials or personal information or to interact with other users, sites and content/features. By using these features you agree that ENGINEERING REVIEW may use and provide that information to other content/features and persons with whom you choose to interact or share this information. Users of these content/features and persons, such as your contacts, may see your location, status and/or personal information. In using these features you agree not to share information, Content or Material, or to link to any content/features or site containing information, Content or Material, that: (a) contains content or other material that is illegal or inappropriate; (b) exploits intellectual property rights without authorization or encourages users to piracy; or (c) contains sensitive personal data of others. Any interaction does not involve ENGINEERING REVIEW and is solely between you and the other user(s).
9. Availability and Technical Requirements
The availability of Content and the Content/features may vary and is subject to ENGINEERING REVIEW’s sole discretion. ENGINEERING REVIEW expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that any particular Content or Content/features will be available. The Content/features, operations and some features may also be dependent on the network, compatibility of the devices used and the content formats supported.
ENGINEERING REVIEW may, in its sole discretion, change, correct or discontinue the Content/features in whole or in part. ENGINEERING REVIEW may disable any Content or Software contained in your Content/features account for any reason and remove any Content or Software and/or disable copies of any application on your device in order to protect the Content/features, application providers, wireless carriers over whose network you access the content/features or any other affected or potentially affected parties.
10. Links to Third Party Sites and Content
ENGINEERING REVIEW may include access to sites and content/features on the Internet or preloaded clients that enable you to interact with sites and content/features that are owned or operated by third parties and that are not part of the Content/features. You must review and agree to the terms and conditions of these sites or content/features before using these sites or content/features.
ENGINEERING REVIEW has no control over the third party content, sites or content/features and assumes no responsibility for content/features provided or material created or published on these third-party sites or content/features. A link to a third-party site does not imply that ENGINEERING REVIEW endorses the site or the products or content/features referenced in the site.
In addition, you and other users may create content and links to content within the Content/features that has not otherwise been submitted to the Content/features. ENGINEERING REVIEW is not responsible for this type of content or links.
Content/features may include advertisements. Advertisements may be targeted to the content or information stored on the Content/features, queries made through the Content/features, or other information.
12. Limitation of Liability
ENGINEERING REVIEW does not warrant that the Content/features will be uninterrupted or error or virus-free. No warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, is made in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability, information or content of the Content/features. You expressly agree and acknowledge that the use of the Content/features is at your sole risk and that you may be exposed to content from various sources.
ENGINEERING REVIEW is not liable for any direct damages caused by your use or inability to use the Content/features. In no case will ENGINEERING REVIEW be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages resulting from your use or inability to use the Content/features.
You agree to defend and indemnify ENGINEERING REVIEW from and against all third party claims and all liabilities, assessments, losses, costs or damages resulting from or arising out of (i) your breach of these Terms, (ii) your infringement or violation of any intellectual property rights, other rights or privacy of a third party, or (iii) misuse of the Content/features by a third party where the misuse was made possible by your failure to take reasonable measures to protect your username and password against misuse..
14.1 Choice of Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of the Content/features.
14.2 Changes in Terms
ENGINEERING REVIEW may modify the Terms at any time without prior notice. If the Terms are changed in a material, adverse way, ENGINEERING REVIEW will provide a separate notice advising of the change. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Content/features constitutes your consent to any changes and modification.
15. Intellectual Property
The Content/features are protected under the copyright laws. ENGINEERING REVIEW claims copyrights in its Content/features to the maximum extent of the law. Subject to the Terms, ENGINEERING REVIEW retains all rights, titles and interests in the Content/features, its Content, the Software and in all other ENGINEERING REVIEW products, software and other properties provided to you or used by you through the Content/features.
ENGINEERING REVIEW may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to its subsidiaries, or to any company under common control with ENGINEERING REVIEW. Additionally, ENGINEERING REVIEW may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, by operation of law or otherwise