Timken India’s NF type cylindrical bearings
A major advantage of cylindrical bearing type NF is that it has single-ribbed outer and double-ribbed inner rings and is able to support heavy radial loads, as well as light unidirectional thrust loads up to 10 per cent of the radial load. The thrust load is transmitted between the diagonally opposed rib faces in a sliding rather than a rolling motion which helps in achieving optimum operational value.
Size range: 80 mm to 2000 mm OD+
- Design features outer ring with one integral rib and an inner ring with two ribs.
- Supports heavy radial and light unidirectional thrust load up to 10 percent of radial load.
- Angle ring can be used to turn a floating bearing into a fixed one.
- Cement making equipment such as crushers; vertical, ball and rolling mills; conveyor drives; gear reducers, spherical pillow blocks; trunnions and rotary kilns
- Power generation equipment such as pulverizers, gearboxes, and gear drives
- Oilfield equipment such as mud pumps, drawworks, swivels, block hooks, crown blocks, traveling blocks and top drives
Abount Timken India Ltd
The Timken Company engineers and manufactures bearings and mechanical power transmission components including gear drives, couplings, belts and chain. We also offer a spectrum of industrial services including bearing repair and powertrain rebuild. As the leading authority on tapered roller bearings, we apply our deep knowledge of metallurgy, tribology and mechanical systems to improve the reliability and efficiency of equipment, machinery and vehicles worldwide. With more than 14,000 employees operating from 28 countries, our associates and our products keep industry in motion and make the world more productive.
For more information write to email@example.com