What is Seamless Rolled Ring Forging Process?
- Ingot or billet is cut to size then upset to achieve mechanical properties
- Punching & piercing to create ring rolling donut
- Ring Rolling process begins with ID & OD pressure applied to donut
- Ring diameter increases as pressure applied to ID & OD increases. Axial roll controls height
- When desired size is achieved, process is complete
Recirculating water & waste oil or furnace oil are generally used for die cooling & lubrication purpose which makes working environment dirty & hazardous smoky.
Yeskolube India Pvt.Ltd. manufacturer of different kind of forging die lubricants having a perfect solution for Ring Rolling Forging applications. Along with these lubricants Yeskolube manufacturers Super High Performance Non-Graphite Forging Lubricants Compatible For High Speed Multi-Station Forging Like Forging On Hatebur & Schuler Presses.
The super high performance specially formulated die lubricants are 100 % water soluble, contains no graphite & biodegradable.
Features of these lubricants are as below:
- Contains Excellent Lubrication Additives
- Provides Excellent Die Cooling Properties
- Stronger Film Formation
- Excellent Load Carrying Capacity
- 100% Smokeless Forging Application
Consistent use of these lubricants can have benefits like:
- Substantial Tool Life Improvement
- Clean & Smokeless Working Environment
- Can Reduce Manpower In Sizing Operation
Yeskolube India Pvt. Ltd. started with a singular goal – to make indigenous lubricants available to Indian manufacturers and industries that are on par with international standards. Yeskolube is the youngest, and one of the fastest-growing brand – in the world of forging and casting lubricants, becoming one of the prominent manufacturers within a very short span. Yeskolube has emerged as one of the rising stars of the lubrication industry, providing high-quality, best-in-class products at cost-effective prices.